Konrad Adenauer had a dream. He wanted to create a global trading center for the regional economy in Cologne. The spring trade fair staged by the city in 1924 was the first step toward realizing this dream. During the past nine decades, thanks to the postwar “economic miracle”, globalization, dedicated employees, and new trade fairs in Cologne and the world’s booming markets, Adenauer’s vision has become a reality.
Koelnmesse is one of the world’s largest trade fair companies, more than 80 trade fairs and exhibitions have the broadest international scope in the industry.
Koelnmesse Limited, Hong Kong started since 2002, as one of the Koelnmesse’s subsidiaries.
– Serve you the world market in food industry, Tools, Machinery and Technology, Digital Media, Furnishings and Entertainment
– Help you to plan and organise your participations in Cologne, Germany and worldwide trade fairs
– Plan and complete realisation of exhibition stand — from the variable system solution to the individually tailored trade fair stand
– Offer comprehensive relief to ease the problems among technology, logistics, catering, marketing, and customer communications at the trade fairs
– Planning and the complete realisation of exhibition stands is a service focus of our areas – from the variable system solution to the individually tailored trade fair stand.