Disclaimer for Koelnmesse Limited:
1. Website Content
Koelnmesse is offering this website so that you can easily and quickly obtain information on Koelnmesse and its activities and find out interesting facts about the trade fairs in Cologne. We aim to provide comprehensive, up-to-date, and precise information. As soon as we learn of any mistakes, we will immediately try to correct them.
Our website offers generally accessible information free of charge. Koelnmesse is not responsible or liable for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or quality of the information on this website.
In particular, we cannot guarantee that:
- the content and appearance of downloadable brochures, forms and other documents correspond to those of the printed versions of our published documents. In cases of doubt, only the printed version of a publication is authoritative.
- this website will always be accessible in whole or in part. It is possible that some of the information given on this website is contained or structured in files or formats that are not free of faults. We therefore cannot ensure that our website will not be interfered with by such faults or will not interfere with your use of the site.
- this website does not contain unknown viruses that may make their way into your computer, despite the fact that this website is continually checked for viruses.
- the data and information will be transmitted correctly, completely, and in a technically perfect fashion.
Koelnmesse is in no way liable for material or immaterial damages caused by the use or non-use of the information contained herein or through the use of incorrect or incomplete information, unless it can be demonstrably shown that Koelnmesse acted with intent or gross negligence.
All offers are non-binding and subject to change. Koelnmesse expressly reserves the right to change or delete this offer in whole or in part without any prior announcement. It may also temporarily or permanently discontinue the website without any prior announcement.
Among the services offered at various points of our website are links to external websites. Koelnmesse expressly declares that the websites to which it has created links were free of illegal content at the time the links were made. Koelnmesse has no influence on the current and future form or content of the linked websites. It therefore expressly distances itself from all content on the linked websites that has been changed since the links were created. This statement applies to all of the links contained on the Koelnmesse websites as well as to external entries in guest books, discussion forums, and mailing lists organized by Koelnmesse. Only the provider of the website to which we have created a link is liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and for damages caused by the use or non-use of such information.
3. Copyright and trademarks
In all of its publications, Koelnmesse strives to heed existing copyrights and only use items (graphic elements, photos, audio recordings, video clips, and texts) that it has itself created, for which it has obtained the rights, or which do not require a license. All trademarks and other rights mentioned on the Koelnmesse websites that may be owned by third parties are fully subject to the applicable trademark laws and to the proprietary rights of the registered owner. The mere mention of trademarks does not exclude the rights of third parties. Koelnmesse alone has the copyright on published items created by Koelnmesse. Such items may not be used or copied in other electronic or printed publications without the express permission of Koelnmesse.
You do not have to pay royalties to print the photographs of the single fairs from Koelnmesse. Please note, however, that the content of all publications is solely for editorial use and for providing individual users with information. You need the express written permission of the person pictured and/or of the owner of the copyright in order to store the images in databases or forward them to a third party for commercial use.
4. Validity of this disclaimer
Should parts or individual phrases of this text not, no longer, or not fully conform to established law, the remaining parts of this document remain unaffected.